Term & condition
1. For remote area there will not be any commitment for time . we can deliver on same day you choose between 11.00 am to 6.00 pm .However we try our level best to deliver gift to your propose timings. but we do not commit timings.
2. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in "FAQ" .
3. This site is owned by R.K.Poddar jewellers,Indore ., No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Emotion Gifts and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of Indian Gifts Portal. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Indian Gifts Portal and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
4. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Emotion Gift disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Emotion Gift does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Emotion Gift shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
5. There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Octrai, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please note that www.emotiongift.com does not control these charges as the Octrai & Taxes are applicable in some states in India and for some International deliveries duties may be levied as per the country norms.
6. For Flowers, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
7. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
8. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. Indian Gifts Portal, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
9. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Emotion gift be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Indian Gifts Portal be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Indian Gifts Portal for that specific service/product.
10. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Emotion Gift will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
11. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by Indian Gifts Portal to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
12. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service. The user of Indian Gifts Portal is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQ and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and can not at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any user wheresoever situated is Governed by and in accordance with the laws of national capital territory, Delhi, India.